1. A juicy onion burger made with premium, local ingredients awaits you at Tucker’s, 324 N.W. 23rd.
2. Cashew baklava: buttered layers of phyllo dough from NuNu’s Mediterranean Cafe & Market, 3131 W. Memorial, is perfect for any occasion or non-occasion.
3. Although it won’t be open until the temps jump up, Waffle Champion (pictured) is a mobile food truck that serves up gourmet-ness, wrapped in a waffle. Sweet or savory, they’ve got you covered. Check their Facebook and Twitter (wafflechampion) for updates.
4. Custom loose tea from Teaoli in Edmond, 1389 E. 15th, is a good way to stay warm during the winter.
5. Bill’s chili is the buzz around Norman. Get it at Midway Grocery & Market at 691 W. Eufaula.
6. The Wedge Pizzeria, 4709 N. Western and 230 N.E. First, is a trusted source for its antipasto, famous Wedge bread or any kind of pizza you can dream up. The freshest ingredients and a healthy dash of love make these guys a 2012 staple.
7. A kaleidoscopic array of prepared foods and awesome produce at the Whole Foods Market on Classen Curve in an exciting and welcome addition for OKCers.
8. Warm up with Malaysian curry chicken at Banana Island, upstairs at Super Cao Nguyen, 2668 N. Military.
9. Have you eaten at the historic Haunted House Restaurant, 7101 Miramar? Do that. Reservations only, so call 478-1417.
10. Try the delicious, adventurous and ever-changing pork dishes at Ludivine, 805 N. Hudson.
11. Experience the loaded pub fries with Gorgonzola cream at Blackbird Gastropub on Campus Corner in Norman.
12. In the mood for a fancy French, succulent hanger steak? Call ahead to La Baguette Bistro, 7408 N. May, and Chef Alain Buthion will take care of it.