Saturday 19 Apr
 
 
 photo 85cca911-3826-446b-828b-785107dd2ef3_zpse09f07ac.jpg

 

OKG Newsletter


Home · Articles · News · CFN · The Smoking Section
CFN
 

The Smoking Section


Gazette staff September 19th, 2012

Nothing can ruin a nice family meal like a cigarette butt in a burrito. Just ask Norman and Jennifer Dyches of Wetumka. The couple filed a complaint after their son Wesley began choking on his burrito at a Taco Bell in Sand Springs. Tucked amid the lettuce, cheese and 88-percent beef, there was also “smoking debris,” according to a report filed by police.

Credit: Brad Gregg

A police officer dispatched to the Bell reported that he found a single cigarette butt inside the food. The officer also noted that the Dycheses were smoking cigarettes at the time. Hmm.

The plot, like the smoke in the Dyches household, thickens.

The family subsequently filed a lawsuit claiming personal injuries and $75,000 worth of punitive damages. That’s one costly burrito! Sand Springs police have closed the case.

 
  • Currently 3.5/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
 
 

 

 
 
 
Close
Close
Close