If you haunt it, flaunt it! In advance of Gazette's Halloween Parade
on Oct. 29, Oklahoma Gazette
has launched a window painting contest for businesses in the Oklahoma City metro area.
“If you can’t make it to the parade, this contest is a way to
still be part of the fun and show off your artistic creativity,” said
Brody Longest, Gazette
Longest said the theme for the contest is ghosts, and the rules are as follows:
• The design should relate to the theme and must include the phrase “Gazette
’s Halloween Parade.”
• Email photos of the process and
finished design to email@example.com
• Tell us who painted it and where.
• We will upload the photos to the Gazette
’s Halloween Parade Facebook page
• Encourage your patrons/friends/co-workers to vote for you by clicking “Like.” The photo with the most “Like”s wins!
And what does the winner receive? Besides free exposure on said Facebook page, the winner gets a free, quarter-page ad in Oklahoma Gazette
! The winner will be announced Oct. 26 via social media and in our Oct. 26 issue, which includes the parade’s official program.
contest begins Oct. 1, and voting ends Oct. 20, so the sooner you
start, the better! For more information, contact Longest at 605-6752 or