Thursday 31 Jul
 
 
 photo BO-Button1_zps13524083.jpg

 

OKG Newsletter


Topic: sand springs

The Smoking Section


CFN

Gazette staff
Nothing can ruin a nice family meal like a cigarette butt in a burrito. Just ask Norman and Jennifer Dyches of Wetumka. The couple filed a complaint after their son Wesley began choking on his burrito at a Taco Bell in Sand Springs. Tucked amid the lettuce, cheese and 88-percent beef, there was also “smoking debris,” according to a report filed by police.
 
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
 
Close
Close
Close