Saturday 26 Jul
 photo BO-Button1_zps13524083.jpg


OKG Newsletter

Topic: wetumka

The Smoking Section


Gazette staff
Nothing can ruin a nice family meal like a cigarette butt in a burrito. Just ask Norman and Jennifer Dyches of Wetumka. The couple filed a complaint after their son Wesley began choking on his burrito at a Taco Bell in Sand Springs. Tucked amid the lettuce, cheese and 88-percent beef, there was also “smoking debris,” according to a report filed by police.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012